Endless Possibilities With CBD Ltd / endlesspossibilitieswithcbd.co.uk ("we", ''us'', ''our'') are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties
PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We use third-party processors to host our website and to process our services. We have implemented the necessary contractual arrangements to ensure the confidentiality and security of your personal data under their control.
- We will not use your personal data other than for the purposes described in this notice.
- Except as described above, we will not sell your personal data or share it with any third parties.
- We will not keep your personal data for longer than is necessary for the stated purposes except to the extent required by law.
- We will take all reasonable and necessary technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data.
Payment Flow and Delivery Policy – We consign all deliveries to Royal Mail. Orders placed by 2pm are sent for next working day delivery. Saturdays and Sundays are not working days, Bank Holidays are not working days. Payment must be made in full before orders are fulfilled.
Refund / Cancellation Policy – Customers are welcome to cancel an order up until it has been booked in for collection. Once a parcel has left us the item is then deemed void for us to resell. These items are perishable and non-returnable. We do not offer refunds under any circumstances.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information that you provide to us in your dealings with us. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our services or requesting further services and/or information from us.
We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our site.
Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfillment of your orders.
Details we receive from credit reference and fraud detection agencies.
Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and the resources that you access.